Holiday ;)







3 petits jours sans les enfants ...

Le temps de profiter de la quiétude de la maison.
Le temps de profiter de Monsieur rien qu'a moi pour une fois.
Le temps de travailler un peu au calme.
Le temps de rêvasser sans bruit.
Le temps de ne rien faire aussi.

*Sweat Minirodini/
Coussin Jadhéo et Etoile "un oiseau sur un fil"*

Pour répondre la coque vient d'une boutique Apple ;)

ah et sinon, je pense que demain matin la vente de napperons sera
en ligne, je passerais vous prévenir  ! merci !
 

23 commentaires

  1. c'est une très bonne idée le cadre sur la machine à écrire!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. oh ben profites bien la belle....du temps pour soi comme c'est précieux***

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. rêvasser sans bruit! mon rêve! j'attends le même sweat pour sacha, je trépigne !!!! bisous bisous

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Love all the things you have, beautiful photos!
    X

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh les petits chanceux, profitez ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. J'aime beaucoup la 3e photo.
    Pourvu que j'arrive a temps demain matin!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. tes photos toujours aussi sublimes...
    dégoutée je file au boulot, j'espère qu'à mon retour j'aurai un peu de chance pour les napperons!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Trés jolie ta machine à écrire, elle est ancienne ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. c'est chouette quand les enfants sont partis, hein ?
    Je profite,
    tu profites,
    il ou elle profite,
    nous profitons,
    vous profitez,
    ils ou elles profitent ...

    Mouuuaaaahhhhh ;-))))))

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Le pull est superbe ! Le coin bureau aussi d'ailleurs <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Quelle chance 3 jours de liberté...

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. oh que j'aime cette plante sur l'étagère de la première photo ! ma mère a la même mais je n'en trouve jamais à acheter. Peut être devrais je tenter de la bouturer...

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Thanks a lot for sharing this with all of us you actually recognize what you're talking about! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally seek advice from my website =). We can have a hyperlink trade agreement between us

    Here is my web blog: retrobeurs

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. What's up everyone, it's my first pay a visit at this web site, and article is actually fruitful in support of me, keep up posting these posts.


    My site vakantiehuisjes

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Howdy very cool web site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Wonderful ..
    I will bookmark your site and take the feeds also? I'm satisfied to search out a lot of useful info here within the publish, we want develop extra strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

    Feel free to surf to my site http://topvakantiehuizenfrankrijk.wordpress.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on france holidays and celebrations.
    Regards

    My homepage ... france train travel advice

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice at the same time as you amend your site, how
    could i subscribe for a weblog site? The account helped
    me a applicable deal. I were a little bit familiar of this
    your broadcast provided shiny clear concept

    Feel free to surf to my webpage - frances hodgson burnett biography

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for
    you? Plz respond as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. appreciate it

    Also visit my site: vakantiehuizen huren

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. I have been browsing on-line greater than 3 hours as of late, yet I by no means discovered any
    fascinating article like yours. It is pretty worth
    sufficient for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made good
    content material as you did, the net will likely be a lot more useful
    than ever before.

    Look at my blog - vakantie frankrijk huisje :: ::

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. It's amazing designed for me to have a website, which is beneficial for my knowledge. thanks admin

    My blog: vakantiehuizen

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Hi are using Wordpress for your blog platform?
    I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to
    get started and create my own. Do you require any coding expertise to make your own blog?
    Any help would be really appreciated!

    Feel free to visit my web site :: particuliere vakantiehuizen [http://particulierevakantiehuizen.wordpress.com]

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. It's great that you are getting thoughts from this paragraph as well as from our discussion made here.

    Feel free to visit my web-site; vakantiehuisje frankrijk

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Having read this I thought it was extremely enlightening.
    I appreciate you finding the time and effort to put this article together.
    I once again find myself personally spending way too much time
    both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still
    worth it!

    Also visit my blog post - vakantiehuisje frankrijk

    RépondreSupprimer

Je peux vous répondre dans les commentaires, pour suivre n'oubliez pas de cliquer sur "s'abonner aux e-mails" !
Sinon vous pouvez aussi m'écrire ici :
unpetitvillage@gmail.com
merci beaucoup ;)